Pat & Grant, Glad to hear you are doing well. I am proctoring the high school exit exam and have some time on my hands. School has been consuming! I'll try to do better at staying in touch. We love you. We got your letter Pat and I read it to Mom last Sunday. Take care, Love, Kathy
4 comments:
Those are awesome Family photos.
We are enjoying reading about your mission. Your descriptions are great!
Happy Birthday, Grant!
Marie (KC8SMG) and Fletcher (KC8SMI)Chambers
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!
Pat & Grant,
Glad to hear you are doing well. I am proctoring the high school exit exam and have some time on my hands. School has been consuming! I'll try to do better at staying in touch. We love you. We got your letter Pat and I read it to Mom last Sunday.
Take care, Love, Kathy
I finally was able to log on with the correct password! These crazy steps to send you a message drive me crazy!
We are all fine. I will send you an email soon and attach some of our pictures from our Whitford Xmas!
Love you.
Kathy
Post a Comment